Happy Birthday to Muppet Matt

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Matt! Hope you're day is just wonderful!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Matt! We miss ya around here! And I hope you have such a great day! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
LONG time no see, it'd be nice if we could have you around here on a regular basis again:super:

But until that ever happens, happy birthday in case you ever get a chance to read this!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Same from me Matt. Happy Birthday. I miss you very much.

Xerus

Reaction score
Happiest of birthdays to you. :smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO much guys! I'm not sure if I will be able to see any replys on here later, but please know that I still think about you all often!

It means a lot to me to know that you all miss me and still think of me after all this time.
(SWEET new smilies!) :excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nice to see you popping over on your special day too! :super:

Sorry again about not e-mailing you as often as I should have, I feel dirty; I'm not used to SENDING e-mails, I usually wait for somebody to e-mail ME (same with PMs)... and yet people always tell me "You have to send mail to get mail"... that may explain why I rarely get any e-mails. :frown:

Oh well, hope you had a great day, and looking forward to when you may be able to hang with us on a regular basis again!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Matt I missed it! I am happy to see even one post from you, I hope you are doing well and had a happy birthday.