Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I didnt see the show on Disney Channel.com TV Listing....Maybe its a special like "HSM Dance Along" Where it goes on during Commercial breaks, and the "MAIN SHOW" (The Suite Life) is on for the time slot, Disney Channel is ALWAYS doin that..in fact there doin it RIGHT NOW with Camp Rock! ...Do you get what im sayin?

^ I hope its not like that, but still even with 5min interveral is better than nothing! I would much rather see them see a 30-1hr. time slot ALL to themselves...But I hope I see SOMETHING!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking that maybe it would be the numbers in between the shows or some sort of think like that.

debdog42

Reaction score
I set this up to tape on my DVR last week but when I went to check just now the show is no longer on the schedule for the next two weeks! I need my Muppets! I wonder why they pulled it out of the line up? Does anyone know?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
And the Muppets get a swift kick in the collective foam bits again.
Seriously if this thing gets canceled I'm going to start thinking the Muppets are cursed or something.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I set this up to tape on my DVR last week but when I went to check just now the show is no longer on the schedule for the next two weeks! I need my Muppets! I wonder why they pulled it out of the line up? Does anyone know?
So, would that means it's on after two weeks?:confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
And the Muppets get a swift kick in the collective foam bits again.
Seriously if this thing gets canceled I'm going to start thinking the Muppets are cursed or something.
Muppets aren't cursed. The company just doesn't know how to handle anything that isn't a tween pop 12 year old pimplefest.

Which is what worries me. I could see them canning something with the Muppets, sure. But something that utilizes the same prepubescent mooks that they plaster all over the network? That's pretty disappointing. That they go out of their way to say "No! It's not time yet."

I think Disney made pretty good strides with the muppets lately. But to let it all go down the drain like this, because they're STILL too anxious about it?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Disney's official TV listing.

New episodes of Life with Derek and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody at 8:00 and 8:30. No listing for Studio DC: Almost Live, and doing a search for it comes up with nothing.

I'm still going to be recording at that time, just in case. But if this was cancelled, that really stinks. Especially since, while I was looking around for information about this, I found that Miley Cirus, Jonas Brothers, Zach and Cody, and Ashley Tisdale fans are all just as excited about this special as we are... or were.

Bad move on Disney's part if it got pulled.

I wonder if something got leaked that shouldn't have, and Disney didn't have any intention of airing this on Saturday?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe...just maybe, it will be shown under Zack and Cody? Because, those of us with direct tv, unless they knew what it was, they arent going to watch it. Just the name alone doesnt tell you much.

When they did that whole Thats So Suite Life of Hannah Montanna special, it was just listed as Zack and Cody on the guide, since the episode took place in the Zack and COdy universe. Raven and hannah montanna were just visitors to the hotel.

While I'm not betting that thats right, you know, its a possibility. Just a...slim one

Meh...I like Zack and Cody. Its one of the only good shows on Disney (in my opinion).

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The episode of "Zack and Cody" is being promoted as featuring "Oscar-nominated actor, Michael Clark Duncan".

Status
Not open for further replies.