Kinfolk from Sesame Country

FigmentGonzo

Reaction score
Does anyone have an mp3 or wav file of "Kinfolk" from Sesame Country? I wanted to play it for my roommate (looonnng story...) and I was going to make a tape copy from my record. However, I just discovered that the tape player doesn't want to record - just eat the tapes. So now I have no way of getting the song, besides recording it from the speakers, which just sounds ghastly.

If anyone could help me out, I would be very appreciative! And mp3's or wav's of any other Sesame Country songs would be great as well. I absolutely adore that album - I played it nonstop when I was little. I would love to have some of the songs on my computer - especially "Count on Me" - that was my favorite.

Anyway, thank you everyone for any help you can provide!

Jessica

ssetta

Reaction score
If you have a record player, you can just play it for him on that.

FigmentGonzo

Reaction score
I do have a record player, but it's at home, and she is with me at school. I do not have a record player in my dorm room.

Jessica

FigmentGonzo

Reaction score
Perhaps I should clarify. See, I have a stereo with a record player, a tape player, and a CD player all in one. The tape player has the ability to record from the record player and the CD player. But when I just tried to record off of the record player, the tape recorder would not work - rather it would eat the tape. I only have the Sesame Country Album on record. The stereo is at my house.

I am at college this year, with no record player. I wanted to record the song Kinfolk on tape to play for her. But since I can not record the record onto tape, I have no way of playing the song for her. I was wondering if anyone had this song on their computer, and they would be willing to share it with me. I would be very appreciative!

I am looking into getting a system that will allow record transfers onto the computer, but I have not gotten that far yet. Maybe one day I will be able to do it myself, but right now I'm hoping some kind SS fan will help me out. I would be forever grateful!

Jessica

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I'll try to find the time to put it on CDRW. It's gonna require using my cassette player, but I'm fine with that.

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Hello,
If you like, I can make you a CD of the entire album. There may be a few scratches here and there from the vinyl, but I'd be glad to help you out! :frown: :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy: