Past voice artist focuses

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Okay, I took the Count's advice and I'm putting my V/A focuses in a catalog list. Here are all the voice actors and actresses I've covered and I'll make a list of all the cartoons shows I've focuses soon.

ACTORS AND ACTRESSES

He's done Buster Bunny, Snively, and others.

She's best known as Rocky, the Flying Squirrel.

Best known as The Haunted Mansion's Ghost Host, as various Pirates on the Pirates of the Carribean ride, and as Jack Frost in various Rankin/Bass productions.

For kids of the 90's, he was best known as Wakko Warner's voice.

He was totally, like, the original Shaggy, man.

Even though he's voice acted for more adult cartoons, Maurice is best known as the logical half of Pinky & the Brain, The Brain.

For fans of Charlotte's Web, he voiced Templeton the rat in the 70's animated film.

Though she's voiced a myriad of characters, most 90's kids will remember her as one of the key voices on Animaniacs!, portraying Dot Warner, Hello Nurse, and assorted random characters.

R'uh r'oh! He was Scooby [dooby] Doo, originally. He also voiced various other characters during Warner Brothers' golden age of cartoondom.

Though--like his Animaniacs! "sister", Tress--Rob has voiced an unprecedented list of characters, his Emmy-Award winning days came following SatAM (Antoine) and during the time of Animaniacs! (Yakko, Dr. Scratchansniff) and Pinky & the Brain (Pinky).

Best known for portraying the voice of Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer in three of the now infamous Rankin/Bass productions (the original movie, the "Island of Misfit Toys" CGI sequel, and "Rudolph's Shiny New Year").

Though he's now a puppeteer, he was known earlier for his days as a wacky character, portraying loud comedic characters (on Animaniacs!, he did Mr. Director, a Marlon Brando takeoff, and a clown...Freunlaven!).

For this Pooh-o-phile, he's best known as the original voice for Owl.

She's voiced Sally (SatAM), Kanga (latest Pooh projects), and Muriel (Courage the Cowardly Dog), but she's probably done various other characters as well.

Tara's done numerous characters, but of recent memory, she's best known as Bubbles (The Powerpuff Girls), Raven (Teen Titans [though Tara voiced other characters within the series as well]), and Ben Tennyson (Ben 10).

Like her SatAM counterpart, Rob Paulsen, she went from that (Dulcy) to Tiny Toon Adventures & Animaniacs! (Elmyra Duff) and was later also known as being Abigal (Numbah 5) on Kids Next Door. Since then, she's probably continued to voice other high-pitched characters.

Married to Wayne Alwine (the current Mickey Mouse), Russi is now best known as the voice behind Minnie Mouse, although for fans of Muppet Babies, she voiced Baby Gonzo.

Billy West has done both TV and commercials, whether it be Futurama as Phillip J. Fry & Bender Bending Rodrigez or Buzz the Bee on the most recent Honey Nut Cheerios commercials. Of course, Billy's done other characters too, but these are the ones most dear to this poster's heart.

Maestro

Reaction score
Could you do a focus on Tom Kenny? I think he may have done more voices than I expect.

I could look him up myself, but your method of showcasing the different artists is so entertaining and accessible!:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Billy West has done both TV and commercials, whether it be Futurama as Phillip J. Fry & Bender Bending Rodrigez or Buzz the Bee on the most recent Honey Nut Cheerios commercials. Of course, Billy's done other characters too, but these are the ones most dear to this poster's heart.
I like Fry, but I also love him as the voice or Doug!

Xerus

Reaction score
I do too. And as Stimpy, as well.
Before Billy West voiced either Doug or Stimpy, he was voicing Cecil the Seasick Sea Serpent on the short lived Beany and Cecil revival back in 1988.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Before Billy West voiced either Doug or Stimpy, he was voicing Cecil the Seasick Sea Serpent on the short lived Beany and Cecil revival back in 1988.
And did Buzz after the man who originally did the bee retired or died.