Today, what muppet character(s) are you most like?

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Feeling like Boober on one of his days when sidebottom generally makes an appearance.

Pork, you just stole my heart. I did not know of these two characters until I asked my muppetwriter about them. I love them!

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Thank you so much Hope! And glad you lie the characters too!

You are welcome, my friend. Keep your hopes and spirits up. But at times things can be a bit gloomy; then is the times that are purposely given to all the lowly ones in the order that they should treat themselves to special things--the things you like to do that keeps you happy and smiling; otherwise, if we are not given to feel hopelessness at certain periods of time in life, we would never on our own self-will call attention to our own special needs--we might be too busy helping others to feel good.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You are welcome, my friend. Keep your hopes and spirits up. But at times things can be a bit gloomy; then is the times that are purposely given to all the lowly ones in the order that they should treat themselves to special things--the things you like to do that keeps you happy and smiling; otherwise, if we are not given to feel hopelessness at certain periods of time in life, we would never on our own self-will call attention to our own special needs--we might be too busy helping others to feel good.
That is so true and I could agree more! But I think it's also just as important to be giving in and of yourself. You re a gift that's been given so you can give yourself too! I think it can go both ways. You just have to remember that you are important and that you matter too and sometimes you have to do things for your self that make you happy too. What you put out comes back to you. And somtimes it come back in even more massive amounts. And the more love you git, the more you have to give and spread around.:smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets, you have a beautiful outlook on life. You must have a host of friends.

Well, Piggy Lee and I shared a wonderful and full day. Thanks to all who enjoyed sharing the "muppet side" of themselves today; but let's not stop here, keep it going! Nite all!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets, you have a beautiful outlook on life. You must have a host of friends.

Well, Piggy Lee and I shared a wonderful and full day. Thanks to all who enjoyed sharing the "muppet side" of themselves today; but let's not stop here, keep it going! Nite all!
Thank you!:smile: Actually don't have very many friends but I am glad and grateful for the ones that I have and do have! And I['m glad to get to know a lot of great people on this site too! And I agree that we should keep going with the Muppet fun for as for a long time to come! Good night, hope!

Effralyo

Reaction score
I try my hardest to be closer to Zeliboba at heart, but still cannot like the nature as much as he does... Though, he likes urban life, jokes, and good reasons to laugh even more, and this makes us pretty similar! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I feel like Fozzie bear in that it feels like theirs some conspiracy that the whole world is against me and out to get me, ha! But he keeps hope alive!:smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
I try my hardest to be closer to Zeliboba at heart, but still cannot like the nature as much as he does... Though, he likes urban life, jokes, and good reasons to laugh even more, and this makes us pretty similar! :wink:

Yeah, but.....how many neckties do you own? lol!