Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know, I have to admit I was never really a big Transformers fan, even as a kid. Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles is what I was all about, :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to like the Original carton series. But not I guess I like everyhting else about them better.

Xerus

Reaction score
I too loved the original Transformers series the best.

The new Transformers Animated is just okay. But it was great seeing my favorites like Starscream, Grimlock, Arcee, Wreck-Gar, and Blurr again. And some of their personalities stayed the same.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, I have to admit I was never really a big Transformers fan, even as a kid. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is what I was all about, :wink:

Me too. I appreciate TF more as an adult than a kid. But TMNT is what it's all about. Past, present and future. Only 2 major blotches on the TMNT's record, as far as I'm concerned. That Concert tour (though Pizza Power is an amazing song) and the live action series when they added that lame girl turtle. Really should've gone with April in the first season, instead of waiting for the unproduced second season.

The only thing I dislike about the old TMNT show as an audlt? The severe lack of Casey Jones. He was only in 3 episodes. he's the turtle's best human friend besides April in the comics, and almost every other form of media...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really love the first three season of the Original cartoon! Those were the best! Especially the first five episodes! But I think Splinters Song "Skippin' Stones" is so hilarious! :zany:

karamazov80

Reaction score
I was a huge Turtles fan, too. Me and a buddy had bookbags full of Turtles that we would bring to school and play with.

I actually had the "concert" tape that you could get at Pizza Hut, and liked it, though not as much as the movie soundtrack, that I just about wore out,

"On the half-shell, they're the heroes 4, in this day and age who can ask for more? Crime waves are high, muggings mysterious, all police and detectives are furious 'cuz they can't find the source, of this lethally evil force. . .etc., etc." :concern:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, we need the Turtles in real life! Too bed they couldn't be everywhere at once...

Redsonga

Reaction score
My favorite turtle has always been Raphael...I think seeing the scene where April is taking care of him in the bathtub in the first movie when I was little really made me feel for him..He was the tough, hot headed one but still needed help and had a soft side sometimes :flirt:. I think he is the reason my first favorite color was red...I use to pretend to be Mona Lisa, his unofficial girlfriend in the cartoon series :excited:.
I think my favorite episodes are a tie between Enter the Shredder, Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X, Green with Jealousy, Raphael Meets His Match, and the one where Shredder makes bugs that take over machines that I can't remember the name of right now :excited: *lol*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Raphael used to be my favorite! But now I think I like Donatello the best.