I Love the 90s MC thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Whoa, I must disagree there buddy, :mad:. I love Lisa, she's the smart and senistive character, which makes her the outcast, :smile:. I personally love Lisa episodes, their usually more touching than most Simpsons episodes.
Honestly, all the ones that feature her as the focus have sucked recently. And there's no need for them to all be idiotic music parodies with no real structure. The Sound of Music parody with the Cletus kids was the worst.

I wish she'd just go back to being Bart's equally mischivious, yet much smarter sister, instead of the preachy nothing that she's become.

Man, I miss Lisa Centric episodes like Moanin' Lisa Blues and that one where she makes that doll.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah that what I mean!

And forgive my ignorance. But when I first read it, I'm thinking "WWF", Save the Polar bears? I mean are they wrestling to save then, haha! :zany:

Redsonga

Reaction score
World Wildlife Fund silly :excited:! *lol* You need to read a few more nature magazines :wink:. Of course, I was a Ranger Rick club member and before that, a Your Big Backyard reader from the time I could read..So WWF and National Wildlife Federation were things I learned about very early :smile:.

But, it's good to learn the difference at any age I think^.^

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've read national Geographic magazine before if that counts...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Ranger Rick, haha! I had a friend who read those. I was more of a Highlights kid :smile:

I definitely miss "old school" Simpsons. I haven't watched a new episode in YEARS, save for the recent movie.

I can remember being in elementary school, and a choir from one of the grades was singing Jingle Bells during a special "get out of class free card" performance. Suddenly they all broke out into the Bart Simpson version, and all heck broke loose! I don't know if the music teacher was aware that was going to happen XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can remember being in elementary school, and a choir from one of the grades was singing Jingle Bells during a special "get out of class free card" performance. Suddenly they all broke out into the Bart Simpson version, and all heck broke loose! I don't know if the music teacher was aware that was going to happen XD
Finest thing in the world... the Batman TAS episode Christmas with the Joker... the Joker actually sang the Bart Simpson version as he was escaping from Arkham (sp?)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember that episode of Bat Man. Actually I think it's actually not Bart Version as in The Simpsons writers didn't make it up.

karamazov80

Reaction score
Finest thing in the world... the Batman TAS episode Christmas with the Joker... the Joker actually sang the Bart Simpson version as he was escaping from Arkham (sp?)
As he was preparing to fly away on top of the rocket Christmas tree! As great as Heath Ledger is, Mark Hamill is still the Joker to me.

Redsonga

Reaction score
As he was preparing to fly away on top of the rocket Christmas tree! As great as Heath Ledger is, Mark Hamill is still the Joker to me.
To me to, no one has ever sounded as perfect as he did IMHO :excited: