Nice Little Opportunity

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a humble request for MuppetCast listeners here on Muppet Central. I'm trying to get an overall sense of who the MuppetCast listener base really is, and there's a tool I'm using to help accomplish that. It's a simple little survey, and I'm humbly asking that you take 60 seconds right now and take it. I'll make it easy, just click this link and provide the relevant info!

Now I'm not just doing this for me, there's something in it for you too. The company doing the survey, Wizzard Media, is giving you a chance to win a free I-pod Touch just for filling it out. This is a legit company (you know that I'm not famous for blowing smoke up anybody's you know what or misleading anyone :smile:), and they're just providing the survey to me as a way to get to better serve the listeners down the road.

So please do me a favor and help me figure out where we're going to take The MuppetCast in the future by filling out this short survey (same link as above). Heck, by the time you're done reading this, it'll already be more time than it takes to fill the thing in!

I really sincerely appreciate it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Done! You were right, it really is a short survey. In fact by the time I have finished this sentence -- assuming I make it a really long sentence or go off into a tangent about why there are so many songs about rainbows (why are there so many songs about rainbows anyway?) or if I was to accidently forget why I started the sentence (I do really know, that was just an example -- its about the same time it took to fill it in.

There...that made sense!

Beau

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
you wern't kidding, it was fast. finnished one minute ago.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
You guys rock. Thanks! Anyone else who hasn't done it yet, please take a second and fill it out, too!

SamEagleUSA

Reaction score
Survey complete. I hope you get enough surveys to get a good idea of the listening base. It should be some interesting data! Thanks as always.