Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great comments, guys. Revisions just went in and so far, I have to get rid of Pepe, because he doesn't appear in the first issue, a little fix on Sam's mouth:attitude: and Kermit's expression will be cheerful now.

So I'll get to it and post the revised final version soon.

Later!
-Dave
I had a feeling that Kermit smirk wasn't going to make it. I prefer it and Kermit's longing for a simpler life is the theme of the issue, but Disney probably wants a smiling frog on the cover.

Might I suggest swapping out Scooter in Pepe's place? However, Robin the Frog might be a better size fit. :wink: Just a thought. I definitely will be picking up your cover if it is indeed available online. I'm sure a link will be posted next month. I'm so excited!

Oh, and I thought Sam's mouth is already perfect. :attitude:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am loving that sultry look on Miss Piggy right now. Very fluid, and reminiscent of old toon women... Red Hot Riding Hood and such.

You know what would be amazing? Did anyone ever pick up the Looney Tunes comics that DC published in the 90's? Anyone see the issues with the back page full of short daily sized Looney Tunes comics? If they decide on doing that for these comics and hiring you!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I still think they should hire Dave for a whole issue or series. :super:

BlakeMP

Reaction score
Whoa, Dave Alvarez? The guy who does the Yenny comic strip?

Love your stuff, man. I hope to see more Muppet work from you in the future! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.