The Muppet List

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Many people have already heard the new segment on The MuppetCast called "The Muppet List", and have responded positively to the new content. If you haven't heard it yet, it's a new experimental thing I'm trying on the show. Each week I'll invite a different listener to briefly join me on the podcast and we'll talk about one focused topic within the Muppet realm, in list form.

It isn't a Top 5 or Top 10 list, really. In true Muppet fashion, it's an unordered list of characters and ideas that relate to the topic, that at many points can crumble into hilarious chaos! Doesn't that sound like FUN? :halo:

I already have a few ideas for Muppet Lists, but I'd like to solicit ideas from anyone with an idea to offer. Current ideas for Lists include:
Great Muppet Hair (Covered it this week)
Best Human Sesame Street Character
Muppet Dramatic Scenes
Favorite Fozzie Jokes
Favorite Statler & Waldorf Heckles
Interesting Doozer Names
Flying Objects

Give me your suggestions! Looking forward to reading them. Thanks.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
(heres a few ideas)
Most overlooked Muppets
Faveroite characters preformed by (insert muppeter here)
Worst puns by fozzie

SamEagleUSA

Reaction score
How about:
Best Muppet Show Guests
Muppet Parodies on Songs (this was kinda already covered in the Beatles show.)

I like the "Favorite Fozzie Jokes" and "Favorite Statler & Waldorf Heckles" ideas.

muppetperson

Reaction score
how about a list of obscure or rare appearance or forgotten Muppets?(Like Hilda,Gladys,J.P. Grosse,ETC(Just noticed Colbynfriends has already suggested this-Most overlooked muppets)
Or a list of muppets that have special features/effects(Fozzie wiggling ears,Thog raising ears,Bert raising eyebrows,etc)
Or a list of special muppet effects(like the bike riding movie scenes,Kermit sitting on stool)?
Or a list of Muppet monsters?
Or a list of unusual things that have been turned into a Muppet?(Vegetables,trash heap, rocks,all sorts of non species things)
Or a list of Muppets with no eyes?
Or a list of Muppets in size groups?(use it 2 weeks-smallest and largest)
and when you get stuck with themes, you can always go with a list of Muppets that are the color...(choose a color each week)?
or the Muppets with the weirdest names?
Or muppets that wear little or no clothing?