Swazzle 2008 Tour Ending!

SJohnson

Reaction score
Greetings Muppet Central Folks!

After nearly 150 puppet shows, the 2008 Swazzle summer tour is drawing to a close. We are entering into our final two weeks, and this may be your last chance to see Space Bugs Alpha and Zeta, The Magical Misadventures of Walnut the Wizard, and Bugsy Brown Private Fly. If you still haven't seen our new productions, please visit our online schedule to find a show near you: http://www.swazzle.com/schedule.html

Thanks to those of you that have already made it out to the shows. If you do come please feel free to introduce yourself and say hi!:smile:

Onath

Reaction score
Anyhope of a Swazzle east coast tour.

Pleeeeease.:crazy:

rurulesunc

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to go a couple of weeks ago. I highly recommend it to everyone to try to make it to a show. It was a great time. Plus, it broke up my work day which was an added bonus. :smile:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Anyhope of a Swazzle east coast tour.

Pleeeeease.:crazy:
We are looking to grow our company, but I don't see an east coast tour in the near future - hopefully we will at some point.:busy:

Whispers

Reaction score
I went to see Bugsy Brown yesterday, I was very surprised to see that Anita was doing the performance solo but I still enjoyed every second of it. If you have a chance to see Bugsy I highly recommend it!
I wonder when Space Bugs will be coming to Northern California ;D

SJohnson

Reaction score
I went to see Bugsy Brown yesterday, I was very surprised to see that Anita was doing the performance solo but I still enjoyed every second of it. If you have a chance to see Bugsy I highly recommend it!

I'm glad you liked the show. All of our touring shows are now one person. It allows us to be more places at once, and book more shows. This year we have four shows out next year we are looking to add a fifth for the San Diego region. Our only two person puppet show now is our school show The Swazzle Workshop Live: http://www.ocpac.org/artsteach/theatre_detail.asp?catid=1006&artistid=1247

ATG

Reaction score
Glad you liked the show! It's been fun touring solo. Next time you see a show, come up & say "hi!"--unless you did that already :smile:

Whispers

Reaction score
@Sean I didn't like it, I loved it! And really? Wow thats a big change but it presents a challenge to the puppeteers and helps them improve even more. And come on! Bring more to the Bay Area too! Don't neglect us!

@ATG Anita is that you? And I did say Hi, its me Gabriel!

CrUnChO76

Reaction score
I caught Space Bugs Zeta here in Chula Vista and loved the different scales on the show. I puppeteer solo most of the time and it is always a learning experience seeing you guys perform. By the way I'm one of the guys who auditioned for your bilingual shows a while ago. That was a lot of fun.

ATG

Reaction score
Hey Gabriel! Yup, it's me! I'm so glad you DID come up after the show!

Don't worry, we won't neglect the Bay Area! Hopefully next year, we'll have a FULL summer in the Bay Area! This year was a "medium" sized tour.