Any Muppet Show reruns on TV?

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I've never seen The Muppet Show. I joined this forum to discuss Sesame Street. Since they're both from Jim Henson, I'm interested in giving The Muppets a try. Are there any reruns? If so, then on what channel?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As far as I know it's not being rerun in the US (correct me if I'm wrong). The best way to see The Muppet Show is to check your video store, or the Internet for the Time Life DVDs which have three episodes on each disk.

If you're willing to spend more money, lol, the individual seasons are currently being released on DVD, so far just 1-3. Netflix also has these season sets and the TimeLife DVDs for rental, if you sign up for an account.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sadly no. They are not airing on US television, currently.

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I can't afford Netflix with the recession and all. :frown:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I can't afford Netflix with the recession and all. :frown:
Aw I hear you. Actually the first time I found the Time Life DVDs was a video store, so I would research there. Good luck!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
To clarify, I should have said video rental stores is where I saw the Time Life DVDs.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh yes, video rental stores are great. You could also look around at some of the media materials at your local library. That's where I found some of the Time Life DVDs, too! :smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
About 14 years ago they used to air during Nick Jr. (and that's the last I ever heard of the reruns being on TV), but as others have said, your best bet is checking your local library (where it's likely going to be free) or video rental for the DVDs. It's a cheap way to see it and you aren't paying any monthly fees (like you would with Netflix, but I don't have an account there so I'm not really sure), so I hope that helps :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well they were airing on the weekend shoe called "The Muppet Madina" or something like that back then as I remember it.