Finally Got TMS Season 1!

pattywack

Reaction score
OMG! I finally got the muppet show season 1! I've actually only ever seen a few episodes in my life, the show was over before I was born and I mainly saw the movies. Don't worry I'm still a HUGE fan, but I can't wait to have my muppet knowledge broadened a little bit more!

Skye

Reaction score
Awesome! Hope you're enjoying it! :smile:

pattywack

Reaction score
Thanks! It's so bizarre, I can never really remember the first time I saw anything muppet involved, but I always assumed it was one of the movies or specials, but it didn't feel right. However, some of these skits seem SO familiar, and I SWEAR I've seen them before! I must have caught some re-runs when I was little!

WAYMOND

Reaction score
Yeah, I love watching TMS 1st Season. I especially like the episode with Peter Ustinov!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks! It's so bizarre, I can never really remember the first time I saw anything muppet involved, but I always assumed it was one of the movies or specials, but it didn't feel right. However, some of these skits seem SO familiar, and I SWEAR I've seen them before! I must have caught some re-runs when I was little!
I know what you mean! As Richard Hunt once described about the Muppets: "They were always there." There are so many familiar sketches that I just can't recall where I first saw them.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know what you mean! As Richard Hunt once described about the Muppets: "They were always there." There are so many familiar sketches that I just can't recall where I first saw them.
I guess he "forgot", Dho-hehehe! :wink:

vans

Reaction score
I like the Harvey Korman scene with Thog (the big blue monster) my favorite muppet.