Which is the BEST Muppet Babies episode?

wemblingalong

Reaction score
Meow...we want our milk..NOW!

The live action cat episode was hysterical for all the wrong reasons. The parody of Cats was...interesting... I like the earlier Muppet Babies episodes.

LawnChair

Reaction score
Oh dear there's so many I love... if I had to narrow it down "Babes in Troyland", "Back to the Nursery", "By the Book", and "Out of This World History" (which appeals to the historian in me). However I really love the one where Gonzo pretends to be Jacques Cousteau.

I love watching the episodes on YouTube these days because I actually understand more of the references and subtle jokes that weren't as apparent when I was younger.

Rowlf: But how can we replace a picture taken a zillion years ago?
Fozzie: I know! We'll have Nanny put on Piggy's rollerskates and serve make-believe donuts to office Coruthers in his police car, get the camera, take the picture *snap*

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
My most favorite Muppet Babies episode is When You Wish Upon a Muppet because it showed a clip from The Great Muppet Caper near the end.

Bridget

Reaction score
Gee, I honestly do not like having to choose just one! But if I must, because I am a Miss Piggy finatic! My favorite episode would have to be "Who's Tale Is It Anyway?" Also because Baby Jancie and Baby Bean makes an appearance in that episode, and I really like Janice's "valley-girl" attitude, and accent! Piggy + Janice's personality = Moi!
Anyways, cool question wemblingalong! Love it!
*Kissy-Kissy*
:mad:)
:flirt::mad:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Of the later episodes, you can't go wrong with Muppet Babies: The Next Generation. So many parodies mixed together, a rare episode that focuses on Rowlf, and "The Future is Counting on You" is a great song.

I also really like Comic Capers. It's great to see the babies portray Peanuts characters, and the Spiderman parody is also funny.

Another great one is It's Only Pretendo. I enjoy the Donkey Kong parody, and the competition between Gonzo and Miss Piggy.

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh yes, me too! It's Only Pretendo is also a really cool episode! Thanks for sharing!

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh yes, me too! It's Only Pretendo is also a really cool episode! Thanks for sharing!