REALLY good trivia question......

matleo

Reaction score
Who is the first Muppet to appear in "The Muppet Movie"?

More importantly, I'm wondering how many of you can answer this without going back and checking the tape?

--Matt

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oh man.....i can't think right now it's late at night....ahhhhhhh

matleo

Reaction score
I should add that my challenge includes not checking the DVD, laserdic, original print...basically don't go back and watch the movie. I really want to know how many know this off the top of their heads. i'm curious cause I myself just learned it last night. And I know I've seen the movie at leats a few hundred times.

--Matt

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
actually i don't own TMM....i know it's a disgrace...i was hoping to get it for christmas, but NO! i may just have to rent it, and uh just watch it....while recording it....

matleo

Reaction score
Yes, yes, Statler and Waldorf would be the obvious guess but you're right about being wrong. Someone else sneeks on camera just before them. It's not a major character, but it is a regular.

Sarah, yeah the only reason I know this is cause I got TMM on DVD as an x-mas present. Although I have a old copy taped off the TV, I hadn't noticed it until just the other night.

--Matt

Gonzo14

Reaction score
IT'S DOGLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

you see the back of him walking as they're panning down the statue

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
Who is the first Muppet to appear in "The Muppet Movie"?

More importantly, I'm wondering how many of you can answer this without going back and checking the tape?

--Matt

I think it's Doglion, or is it Waldorf?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I did the other reply before checking the rest of the replies, so I guess I was right!!!

Funily anough I only noticed this last time I watched TMM too!!!

matleo

Reaction score
Yep, just saw that the first time...that's what I love about TMM and GMC. Just when you think you've found everythign in the movie, there's still some little tidbit that Jim has hidden for you. Amazing!!

--Matt