If there were a video game...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Same here. But then again, I know what I like & TV's current devolution via more shows involving intense violence, graphic sexual situations, and whatever (along with shows that dumb down characters & make the viewing audience feel incompetant) simply isn't it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Same here. But then again, I know what I like & TV's current devolution via more shows involving intense violence, graphic sexual situations, and whatever (along with shows that dumb down characters & make the viewing audience feel incompetant) simply isn't it.
Are you smarter than a 5th grader makes me cry..and most of the movie games are at that same level IMHO:embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And movies based on books are often in the same boat.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even when I was little I disliked most trends, so I guess my dislike of what is cool now is just a part of that, it has nothing to do with age to me :smile:.
I went with a couple trends, but on my terms. When Pogs came out, I got Animaniacs and The Tick ones. Only because I love those shows.

Fluffets

Reaction score
The idea reminds me of Runescape slightly. I you aren't familiar with it it's an online fantasy game where you make an account and a character. You have to be a human though. But your FR idea could work as an online-only game maybe. Like runescape but fraggle-rock-style!

SwordKing

Reaction score
"Mokey has been kidnapped by Cave Fraggles. Are you a bad enough Fraggle to rescue Mokey?"

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It'd be kinda cool to have it like the Sims 2, where you could create your own customized fraggle to play in the game :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It'd be kinda cool to have it like the Sims 2, where you could create your own customized fraggle to play in the game :smile:
I really could see that working in this context. I always pictured a Fraggle Rock game would have you go out and explore the vast caverns of Fraggle Rock. A game that you could get lost in for hours just exploring (something I usually don't like, oddly enough... but it would work perfectly here). A custom Fraggle going around, exploring all the different places in Fraggle Rock, searching for the other Fraggles? Pretty good idea for the subject matter. Not some generic Mario type game (like every licensed character in the 80's/90's), or an annoying Halo wanna be shoot'em up (like today). Something with genuine Fraggleness in there.