Ed Sullivan presents MUPPET MAGIC DVD

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
I just checked out the alternate cover! I LOVE it! Great job! I guess I'll have to find a copy of the dvd just so I can have an awesome cover on it. It's much better than the original cover.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just checked out the alternate cover! I LOVE it! Great job! I guess I'll have to find a copy of the dvd just so I can have an awesome cover on it. It's much better than the original cover.
Thanks. I just couldn't stand the original art and decided to do something about it. I just took screen captures from the DVD extracted them from the background, cleaned them up and worked some graphic magic of my own to create this more recognizable grouping that seems more classic and Muppety. Tough Pigs ran a contest at the time. I believe it's still in their archives. Mine had the honor of being the last one listed (although it is slightly mislabeled). Some of the entries were really attractive while others were really funny.

If anyone ever decides to print the image for use it should be noted to save the image first and print it from whatever application your computer comes with or has added to ensure the high-res comes out the correct printed size.

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Got the DVD and watched it in the meantime ... I'm glad I picked it up. Real good stuff all-over.

By the way, the gags that came back in the Muppet Show were mostly done over, I noticed ... really quite interesting to see where some stuff was used first and how that was done.

:sing:

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Amazing DVD, horrible cover. The quality though is surprisingly very good!