Sesame puppeteer and writer marry on-set

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oh this is great! I'm so happy for both of them! Wish you all the best Mr. and Mrs. Robinson!:smile::wink::excited:

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
Congrats to both of them! Marty and Annie have always been amazing, kind and generous people whenever I have talked to them and I am smiling now after reading this article. And Annie is having twins! New Sesame Street audience members on the way!

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
wow. marty sounds JUST like telly, (who sounds like snuffy allitle :wink:) i feel happy for him, and im sure evryone else does too

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That was so sweet.

Kudos on the idea of Oscar -- I think he makes a wonderful addition to a wedding ... right when it gets too sappy ... BAM ...

muppet baby

Reaction score
Somebody bring some flowers, somebody bring a cake...

http://www.acorn-online.com/joomla1...same-street&catid=37:redding-local&Itemid=101

A friend of mine e-mailed me this news link.

Congrats Marty!
Wow this so GREAT thanks Fozzie Bear wow that wow i loved this artcal and learning about these great couple i have heard there names over the years in ss articals i was so glad to see them on the picure and a pictures of them finally . Thanks so much for posting this .:smile: God Bless Them and ss

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Congratulations to both of you, and here's hoping that the twins are healthy! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Congradulations to Marty and Annie! The best of luck in the future!
:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
The only thing I'm not diggin is their outfits.:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Marty designed the outfits if I read correctly. I think they're kind of neat and different.