The Large orange live hand

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
The large orange live hand muppets are used very often, and i said on Muppet wiki that an "official name" hasnt been given to them. I mean this king of muppet would be great for a sketch in where we see ernies mom, who could be a large orange live hand. :smile:. what is your opinion on the anything large orange live hand and where have you seen them before?

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
In Elmo in Grouchland, there was the Laundromat Guy I think, I'm trying to remember where I have seen Large Orange Live-Hand on the show. This is what Muppet Wiki is good for.

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
It seems like more often I see the Tall Gold Live Hand Muppet, like what Guy Smiley looked like. The Orange Live Hand might have been a dwarf from the Amy Sedaris episode and I think once appeared as an opera singer in Elmo's World if it's the puppet I'm thinking of. I would really enjoy seeing an Ernie relative on the show!

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
LOL yes that opera singer was large orange. i saw also on an emos world episode where elmo imagined himself as Pinocchio. Geppeto was large orage also. *they edited out his t-sleeve*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It seems like more often I see the Tall Gold Live Hand Muppet, like what Guy Smiley looked like. The Orange Live Hand might have been a dwarf from the Amy Sedaris episode and I think once appeared as an opera singer in Elmo's World if it's the puppet I'm thinking of. I would really enjoy seeing an Ernie relative on the show!
Yo mean besides his niece Ernestine?