Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It looks like they doubled up on Wembley’s Wonderful Whoopie Water on Season 3 and 4. I haven’t got to season 3 yet, but as soon as I have I’ll let you guys know if there is a mistake or not.

Hope this helps clear things up for you guys. Hope there isn’t the same mistake on the US versions.

Leanne
x
Nooo:eek:! *dramatic fake death*
Foo...You go the extra mile and still it doesn't have every episode like it says :stick_out_tongue:. Hit is the same company all around so I am really afraid poor Boober is going to be lost and forgotten again:frown:

getup

Reaction score
so is anyone actually going to still buy the complete series? the arrival is coming closer and i still can't decide.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm trying to save so I'm asking a relative, lol. Then I'll take it one step at a time. Then maybe I'd try Netflix. :wink:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
so is anyone actually going to still buy the complete series? the arrival is coming closer and i still can't decide.

Absolutely I'm buying it. Pre-Ordered it as soon as Amazon offered the pre-order. While I'm extremely irritated that HIT decided to go this route with the series set rather than the final stand alone season, I have to have the final season and the Australian version is missing Sidebottom Blues, so in my eyes, it's incomplete. I still believe HIT will eventually release a stand-alone season four (when they do I'll buy that too because I fully planned on having two complete sets anyhow, one to watch and one to save for my collection), but I'm a bit of anutcase when it comes to the Muppets and Fraggle Rock in particular, so there's simply no way I'd be able to pass on it, knowing the final season is out there in some form.

zns

Reaction score
Of course. Just because I already have a few things of the same type doesn't mean I'm going to miss out on something as good as this. Anyway, can we expect a review from Phil Chapman once it is close to the release date?

zns

Reaction score
Dosn't the Grassroots online program have any sneak peaks on this set? Does anyone have a link or something? Just wondering.

wemblingalong

Reaction score
I chose not to buy the complete series and I just ordered the complete 4th season from Australia. I simply can't buy the entire series because I am quite unhappy with the decision. :coy: :grouchy:

getup

Reaction score
well i'm def not going to buy the Australian set. not thrilled about no special features. but i know down the line i'm probably going to get the complete series no matter what. and i most likely will still keep my other 3 box sets. for collector's purposes of course...esp since that is the only way of getting the replica notebooks and what not. wouldn't be right to sell the sets and not include them unless the buyer just didn't want them. but then again...that's another big purchase...i already have pre-ordered the real ghostbusters box set and am getting guitar hero world tour on sunday...between those two that's like 300 bucks right there. lost season 4 on blu ray will be a must for me. so it's getting to be an expensive season. like i said before, might just wait for bday/xmas money...but most likely will buy it on nov 4th

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
well i'm def not going to buy the Australian set. not thrilled about no special features.
Yeah, a big thing for me is the special features. I'll try and ask a relative, but I still feel guilty, heh. I'm definitely giving the old sets to places that need it. I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. :smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Well you can get the special features by downloading a DVD rip...if there will be one out there...After all if HIT wanted you to buy the season 4 with the bonus features they would not have done this stunt....so tehy must want us not to give them any more of our money

Status
Not open for further replies.