Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't really want to download, I want the real thing. This whole thing is very frustrating, heh. But somehow it will eventually work out. ::crosses fingers:: lol

wemblingalong

Reaction score
I think I would have probably bought the stand alone AND the complete series had HIT not decided to be greedy. I think if they came out with a stand alone season 4 I could forgive and forget! :flirt: Maybe.

Reaction score
For US members: If you are thinking about getting the complete series set but are uncertain about what to do with the season sets, one option is checking out swapaDVD.com ... I've been a member there for almost a year and love it! I recently traded my Fraggle seasons sets, which many members have on their wishlists, and kept the special inserts from seasons 1-3 since inserts are not required for trading (original cases and discs are required) ... Worked out great and I was able to order Beauty and the Beast:The Complete Series with the credits I got.

getup

Reaction score
swapadvd.com almost sounds too good to be true. so basically any dvd you don't want anymore...as long as someone else wants it...gives you a credit and basically you can get anything in exchange? almost like just disc for disc

Reaction score
Yes, SwapaDVD is free to join and each disc is worth one credit so the Fraggle season sets are worth 5 credits each. If someone orders a DVD or set you've posted, you agree to send it to them at your own expense, via either 1st class mail or media mail, whatever is cheapest. When the DVD is received, you get your credits. Or you can use the SwapaDVD's printable postage --which is what I always do as insurance for multi-disc sets -- and then you get your credits as soon as it is marked mailed. Once you have credits, you can order something(s) that you want in return. You have to be a little patient to get new/rare releases, by putting them on your wishlist, and waiting for your turn as they come into the system but it is a fantastic site and my family loves it! :smile: They have a book and CD site too.:wink:

I'm sophiasapientia over there.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Quick note to UK fans, DVDConcept.com, the only UK retailer to stock this item had it listed at £71.99, which I ordered.

I have just discovered on there web site that it is now listed at £93.99, what a huge jump?

I dont know what there policy is, if you still get it at the cheaper price as my order still states the cheaper price?

Either way, I think I am going to cancel the order, I am going to New York next month and the money would be better saved til then, I may get it while Im over there, or wait til its reduced.

Chris

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I figured it would go down closer to the issue date.

getup

Reaction score
so the price on this for bestbuy on release day will be 89.99. it's in their ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.