performing live hand muppets

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
I read that live hand muppets hands are gloves, but are they (gloved hands) stitched on the puppets arm, or does the puppeter have a glove that a normal glove youd wear, and insert it into the handless puppet sleeve?

matleo

Reaction score
It's usually a gloved hand stitched onto the puppet's arm.

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
It's usually a gloved hand stitched onto the puppet's arm.
oh i thought so, casue i was watching an amazing mumford sketch and i seemed to see a little TOO MUCH of mumford sleev that jerry used. i think i saw that end of the sleeve and something lavender at the end. i figured that was a long glove.

Whispers

Reaction score
Yup its just a gloved hand made of the same material as the rest of the "skin" of the puppet. They are usually made as T-Sleeves. But sometimes the puppets have a tshirt or something and the performer can slip on a glove that's the same as the "skin" and slides that through the sleeve it all depends.

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
Yup its just a gloved hand made of the same material as the rest of the "skin" of the puppet. They are usually made as T-Sleeves. But sometimes the puppets have a tshirt or something and the performer can slip on a glove that's the same as the "skin" and slides that through the sleeve it all depends.
i knew it, so they come in both kinds