Hot Pocket Recall!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the philly cheese steak one is just roast beef. Have a real cheese steak, they are better :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Being recalled for traces of hard, red plastic? Okay... do I even want to know what that red plastic thing was before it got shredded somehow and ended up in these hot pockets?

EDIT: Ziffeled three times, twice by an idiot.

Maestro

Reaction score
One of my favorite foods! But I haven't bought any in a while, so the ones I have are safe. I think I'll hold out on buying any more for a ilttle while though...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That's NOTHING. Has no one heard of the huge recall Maple Leaf is doing on ALL of their food products? There was a strain of Listeria bacteria in their foods which has been linked to about 12 deaths and so they are recalling everything made from the beginning of 2008. It's been all over the news for the past few days, and an apologising commercial plays on TV pretty much every commercial break. It's really sad and dangerous.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hot Pockets just creep me out in general. :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Being recalled for traces of hard, red plastic? Okay... do I even want to know what that red plastic thing was before it got shredded somehow and ended up in these hot pockets?
Simple... it's the "pepperoni" in it's pupa form....