Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Yay, my first comment! :big_grin: Thanks Heart/Cheese partner! LOL :smile:

Hearty cheese? What? ;-)

R.J.

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Hi everyone

I'm very new, I signed in yesterday! My name's Rebekah, I'm 15 and live in England. It's not me thats the big muippet fan it's my brother, he loves the muppets and spends hours on difrent websites. U have probably heard of him he signed in about three days ago and told me it was great! He calls himself Beauregard or something like that ( I can't spell it!)
I'm really into Horses, but I think the muppets are great as well.
Oh well I'd better go, I'm ment to be looking after my little brother, he's 6weeks old!
Have a really good day

Rebekah

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: Hi guys!

Originally posted by R.J.
It's not me thats the big muppet fan it's my brother, he loves the muppets and spends hours on difrent websites.
I'm ment to be looking after my little brother, he's 6weeks old!
Hi Rebekah and welcome!

You have a six week old brother who already surfs the net looking for Muppet websites?! That's awesome!!

Oh wait.... I'll bet you have TWO brothers, huh?

Be sure to do your best to make sure that that little tike is raised on the main essentials: Sesame Street and Muppets.

Now, go check on him before he puts too many marshmallows on his virtual boal of oatmeal!

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Hi guys!

Originally posted by R.J.
Hi everyone

I'm very new, I signed in yesterday! My name's Rebekah, I'm 15 and live in England. It's not me thats the big muippet fan it's my brother, he loves the muppets and spends hours on difrent websites. U have probably heard of him he signed in about three days ago and told me it was great! He calls himself Beauregard or something like that ( I can't spell it!)
I'm really into Horses, but I think the muppets are great as well.
Oh well I'd better go, I'm ment to be looking after my little brother, he's 6weeks old!
Have a really good day

Rebekah
Welcome to the Board!!!!!!!!!! Some great peoples around here :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm Gonzo and/or Quinn. I couldn't decide if I wanted to re-up as Gonzo or as myself, or "JediKermit," as I'm known on every other site I'm on...so I decided to go with the classic. Only Gonzo fits with certain things that have happened to me, like getting my head caught in the escalator, running into the mirrors ("no, excuse ME!") and a few other things that shouldn't be delved into.

So I'm keeping Gonzo. My buddy.

Gonzo

Schala

Reaction score
Well, I never did post one of the "Hi I'm new posts" on the old board, so I guess I should start off on the right foot here. I've been a long time lurker of the old board and had only just started posting a month ago (as Schala4- big change, I know). I'm 19 and from Long Island/Troy NY.