Muppets Bust Collection up for GRABS

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
Well the time unfortunately has come for me to sell my hard to find collection. I have come accross some pretty difficult and personal times in my life, and have had to make some pretty tough choices...this is one of them. Sadly, I am needing to deplete my collection of Muppets Sideshow Busts. My loss is your gain. Here is the ebay link for those interested. I hate to sell them this way. But thank you for your interest.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaurelandhardyfan

:sympathy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dude I would have put more money on these my Gosh I know that they are worth a whole lot more then what your asking for.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I've always been a believer in starting auctions at a small price. Enough eyes will see them and the market will take care ofthe price. Besides, if you start them at a higher price then you just have to pay e-Bay a higher fee. I'll be watching them.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Hard Rock, would you be willing to ship items together to cut shipping costs if we won more than one bust?

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
I've always been a believer in starting auctions at a small price. Enough eyes will see them and the market will take care ofthe price. Besides, if you start them at a higher price then you just have to pay e-Bay a higher fee. I'll be watching them.
mainly why i did start them low. i believe they will definately go for market value eventually. i am hoping that is...otherwise i am looking to take a loss.

Hey Hard Rock, would you be willing to ship items together to cut shipping costs if we won more than one bust?
absolutely i combine shipping costs. it is very minimal when you purchase more than one bust.

BEAR

Reaction score
These look awesome! :smile: