Most Sentimental Muppet Moments....

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
I was just thinking...what do you all feel as your personal most "sentimental" muppet moment or song?

Mine is most definitely the beginning of The Muppet Movie when Kermit sings "Rainbow Connection". It always brings memories of me as a little girl sitting with Daddy in his big recliner watching Kermit together and the two of us in our own Muppet world singing along. Those were the days! :stick_out_tongue:

It is just so much fun to watch the muppets with loved ones! :smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
That's beautiful. I love it.

Mine involves singing The Rainbow Connection to my daughter since she was in the womb, singing her to sleep with it and playing the song in the car. By 10 months or so she was singing it with me and we finally watched the movie for the first time. Matching the song with the visuals was mesmerizing to her and such a treat for me to witness. Now she's 2 and in a stage where she doesn't want me to sing, but goes it alone and sings the whole song by herself :smile:

zootgal

Reaction score
in terms of sentimental muppet moments, doesn't anyone remember the episode on 'The Jim Henson Hour' when the characters found out that Jim died? they were all in the room together, and I forget who said it, but one of the muppets said in a really sad voice 'what? Jim's dead?' or something to that effect. Niagara falls baby....niagara falls.
-zootgal

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
end of the tmm, lifes like a movie song.....pretty good stuff..

ryan