Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Krupa

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!

Been lurking for a while and just registered to vote "money's no object." Hoping it helps. Like many here I simply need da' Bear.

Cheers!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I really hope that MR will keep there word if we get 500 people so we can get the bear. Otherwise we will feel very stupid and angry that it was a waste of time. We are not too far behind to get 500 os I hope they have been paying attention.

OrangeMuppet

Reaction score
Hi !

I'm new on this forum but I read a lot of your messages before joining this place.

First : sorry for my poor english, I hope I'll improve it with practice ! :wisdom:

I've decided to join this forum because of the Fozzie case... I heard that Master Replicas decided not to produce it if there's not enough customers... and I can understand it. But it's not fair...

I already have Kermit and Gonzo, and I would like a new friend for them !

So, I hope that my little voice can help to save him, in order to reach the famous figure of 500 ! :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi !

I'm new on this forum but I read a lot of your messages before joining this place.

First : sorry for my poor english, I hope I'll improve it with practice ! :wisdom:

I've decided to join this forum because of the Fozzie case... I heard that Master Replicas decided not to produce it if there's not enough customers... and I can understand it. But it's not fair...

I already have Kermit and Gonzo, and I would like a new friend for them !

So, I hope that my little voice can help to save him, in order to reach the famous figure of 500 ! :wink:
Welcome to MC and thanks for helping with the Poll.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I really hope that MR will keep there word if we get 500 people so we can get the bear. Otherwise we will feel very stupid and angry that it was a waste of time. We are not too far behind to get 500 os I hope they have been paying attention.
I'll 2nd your feeling there MuppetCaper, My Kermit, Animal and Gonzo are here in my living room in my aprt (and they have Santa hats now :smile: hehe..) but they NEED Fozzie with em! Im STILL willing to pay ANY price for Foz! :excited:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Over 500 people have voted now......let me guess, MR will move the goal post and say that 1000 people need to sign up!

Luke

Reaction score
Yup, nearly 500 people have said they will buy him if he is at least over $400. That should give MR something to work with. I wonder if they will still look into making him now.

Davina

Reaction score
hard to know.. the forum over there is currently down for "upgrading" or something...
*sigh*

muppetperson

Reaction score
Over 500 people have voted now......let me guess, MR will move the goal post and say that 1000 people need to sign up!
It is only 369 votes that count so far.It is not how many people who have voted, but how many will buy him at a limited edition price.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yup, nearly 500 people have said they will buy him if he is at least over $400. That should give MR something to work with. I wonder if they will still look into making him now.
MR are still looking into making him.