Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Nick22

Reaction score
YES! this is awesome news! now we just have to pray that they will go even further than fozzie because i rully want a janice photo puppet and floyd. and so many more. :big_grin: :smile: :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Looks like Disney have found a solution that will allow the line to continue.Keep your ears open for information in the next few months.
This is gunna make a lot of people a lot of happy! Thanks so much o'barer of good tidings!

muppetguy

Reaction score
What!

Hey Muppetperson, thanks for the info. But that's all we can get for now? Wait a few months? Oh my...how will we ever get through without knowing more info. Is Disney taking the project on themselves and not dealing with MR anymore? Did Disney say which characters they want done for sure? When do you think this, whatever it is, will start or be for sale?:confused:

Andibcool

Reaction score
I voted 2nd 400-600$.
Maybe i would spend more but shipping costs would be like 150-200 $ i bet for this huge item to my place.
If he is like that on the photos he would be a must have but not that many ppl can afford things at this high prices.

Oh well i havent seen any replica in person yet so yeah maybe i would also pay any price.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Having just heard the news that MR have officially dropped the Ghostbusters line, I suspect it's only a matter of time before they announce more disappointing news with our beloved Muppet line. Lord knows, I wish sideshow has created these Muppet posers!

Neil565

Reaction score
Wait a minute, where did you hear they dropped the Ghostbusters line?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The MR forum, it's just officially been announced but speculated for days

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ghostbusters was their primary source of new merchandise! Woah. The economy is really tough right now but collectibles can still do very well. I sell expensive stuff every workday. Tons of it sometimes. The release of the new line of attractive GB action figures must be saturating the market.

I wonder what all this means for the new and ambiguous Disney news? I'm guessing that MR might be folding and the license could be released to another company interested in making Fozzies and Piggys that is able to get them to market. Maybe it's just nothing. They might have more time to concentrate on Muppets now. It could mean anything. I do commend them for taking a chance with the posers. I fiddle with mine everyday! :smile: