Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Any new news? I just got my Gonzo to complete my collection and I really really want Fozzie! And more if possible!

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, I'll be patient now.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Disney have forwarded my contact information to their (eventual) Partner to put me into the loop, so as soon as the information comes through, I will let everyone know who the Company is and what is happening.Hang in there.I cant wait either!

muppet baby

Reaction score
I really want fozzie to right now Money and space is a problem for me , amazon has a few of the replca's though where i can affard them wow thank goodness , but i have not bought any at that price , only because space is a problem , in my home .

Some time this year though i am geting a new house with my parents with a bigger room yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then i can get the replaca's that i want yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i really want fozzie i hope that can happen . i am wanting piggy kermit gonzo and fozzie the most . I can not wait to get them all .

If i had the space already i would have bought kermit and gonzo already :frown: * sigh * I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY NEW ROOM SO I CAN GET THEM I REALLY HOPE THAT FOZZIE AND PIGGY CAN HAPPEN

Fluffets

Reaction score
Is there REALLY such thing as fozzie and miss piggy replicas? AWESOME! :hungry:

Reaction score
there is a fozzie prototype. I'm fairly certain there is not one of piggy, and neither of them have been released for retail for sure.

unclematt

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the Fozzie prototype? If not I don't believe we are going to see a Fozzie Master Replica.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the Fozzie prototype? If not I don't believe we are going to see a Fozzie Master Replica.

You never know...MR might decide to make another prototype and try it again. We will have to wait and see.