puppet question

zootgal

Reaction score
Hi all, i am a toronto puppeteer searching for a job. as we all are i am sure. if anyone knows of anything out there, please let me know...I am willing to construct, manipulate...anything really...thanks a lot!:smile:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I think you might be thinking of lips. Try the Kermatige websight they have a complete list of show caracters with pics. you might spot him.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
she doesnt want 2 know who Lips is. she said she's lookin for a JOB!

zootgal

Reaction score
thank you everyone!! i was wondering what the heck was going on with the 'lips' reply...did she think that zoot wasn't zoot's name??? odd i say, odd!! glad i wasn't the only one who was a tad confused...maybe that's why i like that sunglassed sax player. and yes, i am still open to job opportunities :smile:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
zootgal's skipped a groove again :smile:

man, that'd be neat...I want a job as a puppeteer in toronto too! Even though I have no talent or skill...

hmm..have you tried applying to YTV?? Also CFTO...they seem to hire puppeteers every once in a while...

I used ot know a few people that worked for YTV, but I lost contact with them over the years...too bad, because I'd LOVE to work there, too...

CB Boy

Reaction score
Originally posted by zootgal
Hi all, i am a toronto puppeteer searching for a job. as we all are i am sure. if anyone knows of anything out there, please let me know...I am willing to construct, manipulate...anything really...thanks a lot!:smile:
HEy Zootgirl, check this out from the PofA Board:

Live entertainment company is currently seeking one male and one female hand/rod puppeteers for a national touring children's show in Canada. Tours run April - Nov 2003; Feb - Jun 2004. Someone from the Greater Toronto Area would be ideal for this position as that is where rehearsals will be held this Spring. We are also seeking American puppeteers with hand/rod experience in the upstate NY or NYC area for a USA tour in the Fall of 2003. Interested performers should send a detailed resume to puppetshow2003@hotmail.com. Thank You.

*This message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Cb Boy :eek:

zootgal

Reaction score
cb boy, you are my favourite person in the whole wide world right now!! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

-zootgal :smile: