Selling some Puppets

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys im Selling some puppets
i try to put them on ebay but they have canceled my account like 4 times,
so im gonna offer them here just messege me or leave a response here and ill send you a picture of the guys im selling some guys that are fun, also im selling some power rangers costumes to anyone who is interested

JimJudy

Reaction score
Could you just post the pictures of the puppets? It would be much easier.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
"They hate me" seems a little overly simplistic. More likely than not it was because of Copyright infringement for your Kermit semi-replicas, though I don't know how strict E-Bay is about such things. Still, beyond your Kermit-ish puppets, your others are very nice.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
"They hate me" seems a little overly simplistic. More likely than not it was because of Copyright infringement for your Kermit semi-replicas, though I don't know how strict E-Bay is about such things. Still, beyond your Kermit-ish puppets, your others are very nice.
maybe thing is ive never had issues selling things before..i have my real speculations why but that has nothing to do with puppets, has to do with an item i bought and then was turned around on me for saying i didnt pay for it when i requested a refund cause it didnt work

CoOKiE

Reaction score
sorry to hear about the bad ebay news... but the puppets look nice... however the one you (i assume) made looks alot nicer then the old Kermits lol