Favourite episode of the Muppet Show?

Rachel

Reaction score
Which episode of the Muppet Show do you consider as your ulitmate favourite?

I love so many, but if I was forced to choose it would be the Mark Hamill episode. Being a SW fan too makes me love that ep the most. I get a real kick out of seeing Piggy as Princess Leia.

What about you?

camilla

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rachel
Which episode of the Muppet Show do you consider as your ulitmate favourite?

I love so many, but if I was forced to choose it would be the Mark Hamill episode. Being a SW fan too makes me love that ep the most. I get a real kick out of seeing Piggy as Princess Leia.

What about you?
I'm stillworking my way throughthem. I'm being rationed to onea day but i do love the John Cleese one. I like the humour and the gonzo bits are ace

Camilla

CousinLuke

Reaction score
I would have to agree with the STAR WARS episode. I love STAR WARS and this make a quality episode better. In aditioin, it is where i got my user name.

If I look at it without my STAR WARS fan glasses, I am not sure. There are plenty of other good episodes as well.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
My favourite is the Alice Cooper show because of all the great songs on it.. Second favourite is the Debbie Harry show

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i was never exposed to much MS so i may have to go to E-Bay and see what i can find!

Sarah

Foreignman

Reaction score
It's a tough competition and as I'm only sixteen, and post-Muppet Show, I've only been exposed to the DVD's from Time/Life and the collection at the Musuem of Television and Radio. So from that selection I will have to take the Marty Feldman episode. I love Marty Feldman, the Arabian Tales format is wonderful, it has ample Swedish Chef, and the Sesame Street cameo was such an amazing fun suprise.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
...and the Sesame Street cameo was such an amazing fun suprise.
Well not anymore it ain't! Jeez, thanks a heap! LOL!

(j/k)

:stick_out_tongue:

:big_grin:

SillyRed

Reaction score
:big_grin: The Funniest epsodes were
Paul Simon
Where Kermit gets mad at Piggy for a magazine article
The Mickey Moose episode(I miss that 1)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I *love* the Paul Simon episode. I just love Paul's music, and it was this episode that actually "introduced" me to his music (if you don't count the time when I was little when I would be watching tv with my parents and the "Call Me Al" music video would pop up. My Dad would make fun of my Mom for saying that Paul was cute. Funny how I can remember that).

I also love the Christopher Langham episode. It's so... weird. I love it ("We believe in fondu. Do you believe in fondu too?").

There are probably more, but I know I won't think of them until I post this message. Then... why bother?

:big_grin:

zootgal

Reaction score
favourite episode?? I am gonna have to go with the Harry Belafonte one...the whole gang attempting to sing 'day-o' and fozzie just couldn't get the 'day' right...and then harry sang a song called 'turn the world around' which was just awesome...i actually just found that episode from time-life and gave it to my bro for the holidays...it's a family favourite.
but the mark hamill one comes in a very close second:smile: