Two puppets I've made recently

Pork

Reaction score
Hey thanks Conor. Yeah I have the project puppet Roly pattern, I really want to try and expand my abilities by making them different, but I get so freaked out about making them wrong and wasting time and materials. And thanks for the tips about the eyes, yeah there not quite right hey. :big_grin: cheers

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think Nert is my favourite of all your puppets to date Anna. I love the colours you used. They set him off so nicely.

Kiki

Reaction score
Aww, that's so lovely that your Grandma loves puppets. ^.^ My Nan loves my Rizzo backpack, that's another story though.

Oh- by the way, GREAT pics! You are an amazing puppet maker. I mean, I'm really envious, because I can't make puppets for toffee! (I've tried... not nice). Well done, they are fantastic! :excited:

Also, who took the pictures? Because they're really good photos! Sorry... I'm a photography freak... :crazy:

Pork

Reaction score
Hey Kiki, thanks for the compliments :smile:

I'm glad you noticed the photos, my sister takes them for me, she's really interested in photography too. So she likes giving my puppets photo shoots when I make them. I'm really thankful to have her help, because I'm quite the hopeless when it comes to taking the photos...especially when I'm the one holding the puppet...that can be tricky XD.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Wow, those are incredibly cute little critters you created there. Very nice. They really fit nicely in the palm of your hand there. Is that fleece may I ask that you used? The color is so vibrant. Did you buy the material that way or did you dye it somehow?

Pork

Reaction score
Hi muppetinsider, thanks, glad you like them. The fleece is bought anti-pill fleece, I was able to find some nice colours. I havn't ever tried dying fleece yet...perhaps when I invest in some antron fleece one day.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Hmm.. Anti-pill fleece, interesting. I never heard of it but it sounds and looks great!
What other colors did you come across?

Pork

Reaction score
Hmm.. Anti-pill fleece, interesting. I never heard of it but it sounds and looks great!
What other colors did you come across?
I have that red, a nice blue, a sort of fluro green, yellow, pink, a darker green, and a dark purple.