Okay - Here's REAL POTDC News - New Director

MGCJerry

Reaction score
I've been corresponding with the writer of the article and it appears that Jim Henson's Creature Shop had visited Australia this past July. It appears that everything is rolling on track and Power of the Dark Crystal will still be released next year, under a new director.
YAY! Cant wait.

I agree... I hope it lives up to the original. :smile:

pain

Reaction score
I do hope that this film lives up to the original, but we hold DC on a freakin gold pedestal, so it probably won't.

Do not get me wrong, I hope this movie succeeds the first in artistry and everything, but it has some REALLY BIG shoes to fill.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I do hope that this film lives up to the original, but we hold DC on a freakin gold pedestal, so it probably won't.

Do not get me wrong, I hope this movie succeeds the first in artistry and everything, but it has some REALLY BIG shoes to fill.
It doesn't have shoes to fill since it is not meant to replace the first one, all we are asking is that it has the same shoe size :wink:

JustListen

Reaction score
I've been corresponding with the writer of the article and it appears that Jim Henson's Creature Shop had visited Australia this past July. It appears that everything is rolling on track and Power of the Dark Crystal will still be released next year, under a new director.
Oh this is such good news! I'm excited beyond belief!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Happy, Happy, Happy! now they need to bring the Dark Crystal out on Blu Ray

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What good news! Budget in place, they're checking locations and director and crew--it's looking like it's going to happen! You know, as long as JHC has a final say on script and story, I'm confident it will be a great film.

I'm happy some new news has arrived!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
What good news! Budget in place, they're checking locations and director and crew--it's looking like it's going to happen! You know, as long as JHC has a final say on script and story, I'm confident it will be a great film.

I'm happy some new news has arrived!
Yeah! Wooo!
:excited::big_grin::insatiable: