UK OLD SCHOOL DVD SET in UK 27TH Oct

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey UK fans,

Although I am not the biggest Sesame Street fan, I have been very tempted to buy Sesame Street Old School DVD boxset from the USA.

I have just had an email from Amazon.co.uk to say that SS Old School DVD Boxset is being released in the UK on region 2 on Oct 27th.

Great news and Im glad I waited.

Its only £11.98 delivered from amazon.

Chris

The Captain

Reaction score
I popped into my local HMV today and saw this on the shelf for £15.99, so bought myself a copy.

With over 7 hours of content over 3 discs I don't mind paying full whack and have just watched the hour long first ep, which is a great little introduction to the show.

The only thing I can see that's missing is 16-page booklet mentioned on the muppetwiki but I've no idea if this is worth owning.

Anyone else bought this one?

MGov

Reaction score
I popped into my local HMV today and saw this on the shelf for £15.99, so bought myself a copy.

With over 7 hours of content over 3 discs I don't mind paying full whack and have just watched the hour long first ep, which is a great little introduction to the show.

The only thing I can see that's missing is 16-page booklet mentioned on the muppetwiki but I've no idea if this is worth owning.

Anyone else bought this one?
Nothing in the booklet you can't live without.