Poll: Favorite Muppet Movie, Song, and Quote

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Movie: A MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL, but I only watch it during the holidays (I have a thing about only watching X-mas films during the holidays :smile: ). If I had to pick a muppet movie to watch year-round, it'd be THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN.
Song: Can't decide between THE LOVE IS GONE, the opening song in MCC (I forget its name), I'M GOING TO GO BACK THERE SOMEDAY, and THE RAINBOW CONNECTION
And TRUE BLUE MIRACLE is another awesome tune.
Quote: "someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection...the lovers, the dreamers, and me." And I know it's not from a movie ... but Animal saying "Drive fast!" in the Mastercard commercial. I always crack up -- and out loud -- during that scene!
My whole family now thinks I'm wierd :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Most peoples favorite quote is *Drum Roll* DON'T KNOW. I was wondering who said that?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
movie: i too enjoy the muppets take manhatten

song: can you picture that or brick house

quote: from GMC: fozzie: wax lips. zoot: man i just had them. dr.teeth: did you leave them in your other pants. zoot: i don't have no other pants.

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Movie: "The Muppet Movie"

Song: "Can You Picture That?"

Quote: Kermit--"What's happening?" Floyd--"As of this moment, WE'RE what's happening!"

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Movie: Muppet Caper AND Muppet Movie. Sorry, can't decide!

Song: I'm going to go back there someday. ( Dave Has a great voice) and "Everyone Matters" (from very merry muppet christmas movie)

Quote: "Oh no, Pee-Pee's got some bad news!" From very merry muppet christmas movie.

Jake

zootgal

Reaction score
favourite movie: definitely the original muppet movie (it's in my top 5 faves of all time) - although the muppet family christmas is great too...and highly underrated

fave song: ooh...rainbow connection, it's not easy being green, moving right along, robin singing 'halfway down the stairs', 'i hope that something better comes along,' and 'good things happen in the dark' from the muppet babies...

fave quote: i have a couple 'watch out for the icy patch' is a good one, as well as janice commenting 'what was that crazy blue creature' when cookie monster walked by her...
but the best is the following kermit and fozzie sketch

(punchline:smile: kermit: good grief, the comedian's a bear!
fozzie: No he's a-not, he's-a wearin-a neck-a-tie

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Oh, I love doing things like this!

Movie- Hmm... MTI was so funny, but so was GMC, but MFS had lots of Pepe... after much debating, I'm gonna hafta go with The Muppets Take Manhattan. I LOVE the music from that one.
Song- Can You Picture That? Cabin Fever is a close second, along with all the songs from TMTM.
Quote- At the moment, "I don't know how to thank you guys." "I don't know why to thank you guys." Fozzie, Kermit. All those lines in GMC when Fozzie and Kermit kept gettting mixed up were great, too! Oh, and "Big fat ugly bug-faced baby-eating O'brien" always makes me crack up! :crazy:
Sheesh, I'm hyper.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Favorite Movie: Muppet Treasure Island

Favorite Song: So many! So I'll just post my favorites: "Can you picture that" "Cabin Fever" "Happiness Hotel" "Rainbow Connection" "saying goodbye" oh gosh they're ALL good :halo:

Favorite quote: Anything that Sam the Eagle or Gonzo says

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Movie: The Great Muppet Caper
Song: Hapiness Hotel
Quote: "Ooh der poppin corn in...3D! Da corn is poppin' your face in....3D! that aaand " Hiya Hiya and welome again tidy Muppet Shock my
name is Kermit the Forg....... with our spegial guest Hafry- that Harry
Belafote folks...."

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Film: Does Hey, Cinderella count? If not, The Great Muppet Caper.
Song: Something's Missing (UK skit...still need to find who wrote that)
Quote: "What's wrong with bus terminals?"

-Chris