Was anyone scared of the Gorgs

camilla

Reaction score
Like most henson programs I liked Fragglew Rock. Only problem was i was scared of thr Gorgs especilly when they caught Gobo and the other guys sneaking out to get radishes!

Was anyone else scared?

Camilla

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG YES!! They were vicious, hideous, heartless, terrible MONSTERS!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Really!

They were!

When my grandparents (on muh daddy's side) got a satellite dish in the early '80s, it was at the same time FR debuted. For a while they had HBO, and whenever the fraggles had to go into the garden or visit the Trash Heap, I would tense up in the recliner and peer over the arm while peekin' through my hands, like, "O PLEASE let 'em get through, o PLEASEoPLEASEoPLEASEoPLEASEoPLEEEEEEASE...)

:eek:

And they would---MOST of the time!!

*sigh*

But now I'm a li'l older, and a li'l wiser....and a li'l hairier (okay, SOMEbody was gonna say it, I might as well get it outta the way), and now they're just bumbling, dimwitted, quarrelsome big ol' creatures. :smile:

Who should never be completely trusted by a fwaggle.

:wink:

SillyRed

Reaction score
What about Junior Gorg's dancing? How scary was that?:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, he stole my moves. Really...it's very sad.

camilla

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
OMG YES!! They were vicious, hideous, heartless, terrible MONSTERS!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Really!

They were!

When my grandparents (on muh daddy's side) got a satellite dish in the early '80s, it was at the same time FR debuted. For a while they had HBO, and whenever the fraggles had to go into the garden or visit the Trash Heap, I would tense up in the recliner and peer over the arm while peekin' through my hands, like, "O PLEASE let 'em get through, o PLEASEoPLEASEoPLEASEoPLEASEoPLEEEEEEASE...)

:eek:

And they would---MOST of the time!!

*sigh*

But now I'm a li'l older, and a li'l wiser....and a li'l hairier (okay, SOMEbody was gonna say it, I might as well get it outta the way), and now they're just bumbling, dimwitted, quarrelsome big ol' creatures. :smile:

Who should never be completely trusted by a fwaggle.

It's funny what is scarey when you were younger. i have not seen Fraggle Rock in ages. Did not like the cartoon as much

Camilla
:wink:

zebadee

Reaction score
Never really found the Gorg's scary, always liked them :smile:

The Trash Heap was the one that scared me! I always wondered why anyone would trust a talking Trash Heap!!!!!!

On a side note, when I use to have long hair I was always called a Gorg, sometimes my pals would just call me Jnr. The fact that my pal Amy was small (compared to me) and had wee sorta bunches, caused me to run after her, catch her and shout MOM I CAUGHT A FWAGGLE!!!!