Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm keeping the 'extras' from the prior 3 DVD sets, but will be giving the first 3 seasons to a friend of mine for their upcoming child.
I think that's a really nice thing to do; I hope your friend's child will enjoy them when old enough. That's why I want to donate mine, so other people can enjoy them. Keep spreading the word! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know i'll either ask for it for christmas or either buy it for myself. I really do love the packaging for the complete set and can't wait to own it for my enjoyment. But i won't be either selling or giving away my first three seasons being that they have some really neat stuff that came with them. Now being that i'm a big fan of the fraggles if i were to give them away i would want to keep them as when i bought them. That even means giving away the stuff that came with them. But till that times comes i won't.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
We have to, because Fraggles rock!
And eat and swim and work 30 minutes a week, hehe.

My current DVD packages aren't in the best of condition, lol. But the DVDs themselves are fine and libraries are always looking for good ones. I feel bad for kids who may never get to see FR otherwise.

Redsonga

Reaction score
And eat and swim and work 30 minutes a week, hehe.

My current DVD packages aren't in the best of condition, lol. But the DVDs themselves are fine and libraries are always looking for good ones. I feel bad for kids who may never get to see FR otherwise.
I feel bad, but then I have found other ways of sharing the series without giving mine away:coy:. It should not be seen as the only way to prove you are a 'true fan' after all. I am saving that label for getting a 80's Mokey and Sprocket :wink:.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
This whole thing has made me irritable. Not only would I have to rebuy seasons 1-3, but now I wouldn't even get the very things that made me want it just a little bit, like the short?

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!

Redsonga

Reaction score
This whole thing has made me irritable. Not only would I have to rebuy seasons 1-3, but now I wouldn't even get the very things that made me want it just a little bit, like the short?

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!
There, there, we don't have to buy it or anything, I know I'm not:coy:. And I am as loyal a fan as they come...I just don't think a fancy box and Sidebottom Blues is worth $100 when I have food to buy:embarrassed:

Frogster

Reaction score
In the bonus features, when the creators talk about certian episodes, which episodes did they talk about? I ask cuz that was my favorite part from the last season set, especially the whole haggus celebration in Scotland that gave them the idea for Secret Society of Poohbahs. Hasn't always been a favorite episode of mine, but that lil piece of info about where they got the idea was pretty cool.

getup

Reaction score
anyone notice on the bottom it says there are english and spanish subtitles and all sets have the closed caption symbol...but i'm pretty sure they're never there. this is the first time i've seen it actually say there are subtitles but...are there?

Gold Demona

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this complete series box set. More towards the negative than the positive.

On the one hand, I love the idea. Because it puts the whole thing all in one place, and it has some extra features that weren't in the individual sets.

And on the other hand, I absolutely HATE that they decided not to release the final season on DVD.
My respect for them went down a few notches because of that.
I spent all that money buying the first three seasons just to have them throw this crap in my face.
It would've made a LOT more sense to release this complete series DVD set AFTER releasing the final season. Or even at the same time...........but that would make sense. >=/

To just ditch the final season set all together is just outright disrespectful to those of us who spent the money to collect it.

If not for this little detail, I would have NO problem with the complete series box set. Aside from that, it's a really good deal. I so would've bought it, but now I'm just too angry to even care about it anymore. I feel like I've been wronged as a fan. Like the corporate office just up and spat on me, saying "well, if you want the whole series, then you have to get this.... OR you can wait and HOPE we release the final season, but you can never be sure if we ever WILL. BWAHAHAHA! Sucker!"

Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like this.