Big Bird at camp

xochval15

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the SST episodes where Big Bird went to camp? I remember seeing these episodes multiple times as a kid. But now I haven't seen or heard of them since, especially on youtube. :confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the SST episodes where Big Bird went to camp? I remember seeing these episodes multiple times as a kid. But now I haven't seen or heard of them since, especially on youtube. :confused:
I have i think the first couple of episodes recored from Noggin or from a trade i did.

zns

Reaction score
Those episodes are included in the Sesame Street episode guide on the Muppet Wiki website if you wanted to know more about them. I'm trying to do a trade with Boober Gorg on those episodes as of right now.

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I am SO glad I'm not the only one who remembers Big Bird going to camp!

xochval15

Reaction score
I'm sooo glad that other people remember these episodes. I would love to see some of these on Nogin or by some miracle on a new old school dvd. I used to love watching these episodes, I always wanted to go to camp or hang out with Big Bird as a Kid. But who am I kidding, I would still love to hang out with big Bid today! :super:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm sooo glad that other people remember these episodes. I would love to see some of these on Nogin or by some miracle on a new old school dvd. I used to love watching these episodes, I always wanted to go to camp or hang out with Big Bird as a Kid. But who am I kidding, I would still love to hang out with big Bid today! :super:
I would love to just hang out on Sesame Street with all my SS friends. Or even take a trip somewhere.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Will you upload them to YouTube, or keep them to yourself like a greedy little *bleeeeeeep*?
Mod note: No more posts similar to this in the future, please. MC is family-friendly and promotes a feeling of togetherness and friendship, as well as a positive feeling and appreciation for not only the forum but of each other after leaving the forum for the day. Final warning about this. Thanks in advance for participating better in the future.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Have there ever been any video releases of this episode before?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Not really.But I'm sure it will eventually if not anytime soon.

Reaction score
Those episodes are included in the Sesame Street episode guide on the Muppet Wiki website if you wanted to know more about them. I'm trying to do a trade with Boober Gorg on those episodes as of right now.
It was during the first week of the 14th season (1982-1983), just about a week and a half before Will Lee died.