Gobo's singing voice :)

Redsonga

Reaction score
For some reason lately I've really grown to love Gobo's singing voice :excited:. I've finally after many months been able to watch 'The Voice Inside' and I just love his songs in it, they are just so broadway and road trip....y:coy::excited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
A lot of Gobo's songs, now that you mention it, are folksy/road-trippy.... :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
A lot of Gobo's songs, now that you mention it, are folksy/road-trippy.... :smile:
He is a very 'lets go out in the woods and roast marshmallows' sort of fraggle *lol*. I think he takes to travel even better than Uncle Matt in the long run :coy:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I've always liked Gobo's singing voice. For that matter, I liked his speaking voice. It's very distinct in a way that even if I hadn't seen the show in ten years, I would recognize that voice.

I think that's a a testament to the talent of Jerry Nelson.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've always liked Gobo's singing voice. For that matter, I liked his speaking voice. It's very distinct in a way that even if I hadn't seen the show in ten years, I would recognize that voice.

I think that's a a testament to the talent of Jerry Nelson.
I know, it is very one of a kind :smile:. A very good stage voice:excited:

getup

Reaction score
what's your favorite gobo song?

Redsonga

Reaction score
"Catch the Tail by the Tiger" has always been my favorite Gobo song..in fact it is one of my favorite FR songs...But then, I love words and old sayings and things warped up in a lot of history :3

Steely gaze in the sunrise.
Lonesome walk in the dawn.
Sometimes lonely, but living only for truth,
When truth may be gone.

My 2nd favorite would have to be ether You're On Your Own like I said, or I Don't Understand Him

getup

Reaction score
i don't know that i can narrow it down to one favorite. i like the softer sadder songs actually like goodbye goodbye, once upon a time i knew my name, and petals off the rose. but i love shine on me and that whole episode with the ditzies

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"Catch the Tail by the Tiger" has always been my favorite Gobo song..in fact it is one of my favorite FR songs...But then, I love words and old sayings and things warped up in a lot of history :3
That's my favorite too! Congrats to them for using the word capitulate in any song, never mind a "kid's" song! :excited:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
"Follow Me" is my favorite (even if he doesn't sing it alone). It always make me feel like I need to cry about something.

And he gets a lot of variety on that two or three string guitar XD