The only downside to watching the last episodes of FR...

Redsonga

Reaction score
On youtube, a German user once said they loved Fraggle Rock and were shocked to realize it was also an English speaking show, which is very cool. :smile:
I guess they would be surprised to know it was first made to be in english and then dubbed from there to *lol*:coy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I wonder if Jim and friends ever thought they'd be that effective!

Reaction score
Last night I finally finished the last episodes of Fraggle Rock, and what a delight they were.

I am a magician, and I am inspired to create a show around the phrase "You cannot leave the magic." The idea is so big right now that I don't know how to carry it off, but I will work on it some more in the coming year.

I want to have oblique Fraggle references without obvious ones (to save myself copyright issues), but make it as interesting as the show has been to me.

I'm glad I purchased the series set. It is beautifully put together, except for the packaging problems already discussed. Thankfully the discs that fell out of their sleeves were undamaged in the set I received.

Long Live Fraggle Rock!

Carrie

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Here's to oblique muppet and fraggle refferences! I like to try and put them into as much of what I do and say as possible. It's fun for me, you never know who'll pipe up and say, "Hey, that's from the muppets! I know that!" and that's how you make a new friend, and I think that maybe I could possibly, in some mystical way, tune someone in to the magic when I do it.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well, speaking as someone who actually DOES live in the desert (Phoenix AZ is essentially a city in a desert area), i can say maybe it might be more beneficial than other areas of the country (esp if it's moisture in the air that causes problems as here we have the infamous "dry heat") but as far as purity, "computer says nooooo". I suffer from chronic bronchitis and when there's high amounts of pollutants in the air i have real severe coughing fits before sunrise and after sunset when i go outside ... just gagging to where i can barely breathe. Of course things may have been different in 1987! (Wait a minute, that's when i moved here - almost forgot - and yes it wasn't as bad but i still remember high pollution advisories back then) Now of course that may be just because Phoenix is more industrial being the big city it is than what one usually associates with a desert - and even though it may not be considered as much a desert climate, other areas of AZ like Sedona are noted for its healthier air/climate.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't think they moved to the big city at all :smile:. Moving from the smaller place they seemed to live in to the more city-like part of AZ in their old age would be..odd.:\