The Official Barkley Fanclub :D!

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
If there's one thing I truly miss about Sesame Street is the closing they used to use, back in the 80's and early 90's with Barkley and the kids. I always thought it was unnecassary how they got rid of it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
If there's one thing I truly miss about Sesame Street is the closing they used to use, back in the 80's and early 90's with Barkley and the kids. I always thought it was unnecassary how they got rid of it.
I think so to, I cried when I saw it wasn't being used anymore:sympathy:

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
Actually, Barkley didn't become Linda's dog until 1987. Before that Barkley was just a dog on Sesame Street with no owner. The funny thing is, after Linda left the show 15 years later, Barkley's old status came back as a dog with no owner. :crazy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Actually, Barkley didn't become Linda's dog until 1987. Before that Barkley was just a dog on Sesame Street with no owner. The funny thing is, after Linda left the show 15 years later, Barkley's old status came back as a dog with no owner. :crazy:
*sits on hands to keep from writing epicy over dramaic Barkley fanfic:coy:*

Redsonga

Reaction score
Eh, go for it! :wink:
Someday..A fanfic with Barkley is defiantly on my to do list :smile:. He really gets no love now in most of fandom apart from 'I remember him! Wasn't he on Elmo's World once?':embarrassed: