Just wondering if anyone else here enjoys Pokemon?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey I'm just wanting to post, so I thought I'll do this thread.

I was just wondering if anyone esle here plays Pokemon (the video game). I've been playing it for a looong time and totally can't seem to get enough. If you do than here are a few questions for you...

1) Who are your favorite Pokemon
2) Have you ever caught any shiny ones.

For me the answers are...

1) Squirtle and Aipom
2) No, but came across a shiny Onix and by mistake killed it. I was totally bummed.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I also really like Cacnea and Hitmontop. Oh and I love me some Politoed.

Redsonga

Reaction score
1) Squirtle, Rapidash, Flaaffy, Phanpy, Jumpluff, Alteria,Hippowdon, and Shaymin just to name a few :smile:
2) Once, in Silver. It was a Zubat :smile:

Boppity

Reaction score
Yes!

Favorites...a lot. The cuter ones, mostly XD Eevee, Pollywhirl, Blaziken...err, I haven't played in a while so I forgot a lot of the newer ones's names...
I think I caught a shiny one, I can't remember...but I have caught a alternate-colored Plusle once

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw enough of the TV show a long time ago, but one of my beset friends is 3rd best in
Australia at the trading card game, and one guy in some of my classes has spent over 1000 hours on one DS pokemon game!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I play my daimond Version in my spare time. I have always been a huge pokemon fan. I love Treecko, Jigglypuff, Snorunt, Wobbuffet, and Munchlax.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I started being a pokemon fan when it first came out in the US when I was sixteen :smile:. I have a game from every generation, and I watch the anime and the movies :smile:. I just wrote a big long rant on my blog lately, and I have been a member of one pokemon forum for seven years now :3

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I've been watching the TV show for 9 years, but sadly I've never played Pokemon (unless you count Pikachu in Smash Bros :stick_out_tongue:).

I guess I like the cute ones, like Jigglypuff and Lapras.