Lionsgate issues replacement discs for complete series!

vaati64

Reaction score
My discs should be coming in the mail soon, because I sent an email with a scanned copy of the receipt monday evening.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was thinking about that earlier to. I guess they could do that, or wait until people buy them, and then reissue the damaged discs when they get more comlplaints
Usually they will pull the disk sets and reissue them in the right sports if something really wrong happens. I hope they do, since I'm clearly going to wait a while before getting this.

vaati64

Reaction score
I'm not sure whats going on, but I haven't gotten an email with an update from lionsgate, and I sent the email on Dedember 1st!

turkishproverb

Reaction score
Anyone want to repeatedly claim season 4 is busted? :wink:

Seriously though, that was a surprisingly good gesture for them. Still, given their behavior with the TMNT animated DVD's they put out, I doubt the customer service is going to be very good in the process.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seriously though, that was a surprisingly good gesture for them. Still, given their behavior with the TMNT animated DVD's they put out, I doubt the customer service is going to be very good in the process.
Their attitude for TMNT may not be perfect, but compaired with their attitude towards the Dragon Ball cartoons they got almost a decade ago has been miserable. Funimation has been trying non-stop to get in touch with them so they could buy back the first 13 episodes to release in a similar fashion to DBZ and GT... and Lion's Gate still won't return their calls.

Either way, we're all pretty lucky they haven't been like that towards everything. Though I'm still disappointed they didn't release any fututre volumes of ALF and ALFtales.

turkishproverb

Reaction score
Their attitude for TMNT may not be perfect, but compaired with their attitude towards the Dragon Ball cartoons they got almost a decade ago has been miserable. Funimation has been trying non-stop to get in touch with them so they could buy back the first 13 episodes to release in a similar fashion to DBZ and GT... and Lion's Gate still won't return their calls.

Either way, we're all pretty lucky they haven't been like that towards everything. Though I'm still disappointed they didn't release any fututre volumes of ALF and ALFtales.
True, frankly I'm still hoping someone'll trick them into responding to Funimation, simply because early dragonball is funny as heck.

Yea, alf got a raw deal. And I love the "We don't have the broadcast masters, just syndication, sorry for the cuts" comment when several episodes on each release are the broadcast version.

vaati64

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Lionsgate about their new discs?

I haven't. I think it may be time to mkae a phone call, because I sent an email with a copy of the purchase receipt on Dedember 1st! Or maybe I should've made a phone call a long time ago! lol Does anyone happen to have the phone number that I can call on this issue?

Davina

Reaction score
call and pester them now... their contract for distirbution is up early this year, after that.. who knows if we'll get anything from them.. including season 4..
this really ticks me off.. i simply can not afford to buy the complete series after having invested in the season sets..