Should I stay or should I go?

mummytomb

Reaction score
I'm LIving in the LA area and have been looking to work in Puppetry. Times are tough. My wife and I are hoping to find a place with puppeteers who can help me with an ongoing project. So, where is the best place to run to when the cost of living is bringing you down? WHo wants to help me?

Solaris

Reaction score
fayetteville, arkansas. it's a really nice place and it can be very cheap to live here and we have just every stire you could think of.

MGov

Reaction score
It depends on the ongoing project. There are more than enough good puppeteers in L.A.

mummytomb

Reaction score
LA is OK. It's hard to get people interrested. Who's interrested? I want to get a weekly talk show put together so i'm looking for friends to help me write and perform... But iguess in this age of technology I'm sure I could ask you friends out there for topical humor, bad jokes and gimicks. :insatiable:

rurulesunc

Reaction score
Jeremy,

Im up for doing something as long as I have time. Which my schedule looks like its clearing up some now on weekends. You going to the LAGOP party on Sat?

April

mummytomb

Reaction score
Ah HA!

OF course! the holiday party. Everyone can find me there! How perfect can it be? I'll catch you at the party! we'll have to figure out something soon so that we can have lots of fun and keep ourselves from getting rusty. Thanks so much for finding me here!
See you tomorrow!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
If you're looking for a place with lots of puppeteers and creative people to get a project off the ground, you're not going to do much better than L.A. or New York. There are other cities with strong puppetry communities (like Atlanta and Orlando) but I would suspect L.A. is where you would find the most opportunities.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
:frown: I hope it all works. You guys kick too much tuchus to not have it work.

I actually had a dream last night that you & Jenny visited & we told you to go grocery shopping in our kitchen. We handed you a basket. You did...but it was all like leftover pizza & cream of mushroom soup--not canned, but poured into a casserole dish.