Request Muppet Fatheads

ngreen522

Reaction score
I've recently been seeing comercials for these lifesize wall graphics called "Fatheads". They advertise Sports and movie graphics, mostly. I've been to the website and they do have a Disney Category with princesses, Hannah Montana and others, but no Muppets. So I've requested Muppets Fatheads. How cool would it be to have a huge image of your favorite muppet character stuck to your wall? ! If enough of us request this, they will probably produce it. It's worth a shot! Click THIS LINK and you'll go right to the "Suggest an Image" page. Then post here letting us know you've done so.

Davina

Reaction score
ok, I clicked the link and have requested lots of muppety goodness... so maybe one day in the near future we can get some..

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Done! I LOVE this idea! I thought that the first time I saw this commercial. I would love Kermit or Gonzo on my wall.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I've recently been seeing comercials for these lifesize wall graphics called "Fatheads". They advertise Sports and movie graphics, mostly. I've been to the website and they do have a Disney Category with princesses, Hannah Montana and others, but no Muppets. So I've requested Muppets Fatheads. How cool would it be to have a huge image of your favorite muppet character stuck to your wall? ! If enough of us request this, they will probably produce it. It's worth a shot! Click THIS LINK and you'll go right to the "Suggest an Image" page. Then post here letting us know you've done so.
It would be even more cooler if it was a 3D wall sculpture.like a Muppet was bursting through the wall, like Kermit does at the muppets 3D attraction.

dwmckim

Reaction score
....somehow a Fat Blue Fathead seems appropo!

Davina

Reaction score
hubby wants Sweetums bursting through the wall.. heh...

ngreen522

Reaction score
It would be even more cooler if it was a 3D wall sculpture.like a Muppet was bursting through the wall, like Kermit does at the muppets 3D attraction.
:excited: That would be too awesome! You are seriously on point!

ngreen522

Reaction score
BUMP!
... I refuse to let this thread die. I want my giant Kermit!
Hey, I only frequent Muppetcentral, but if you guys are members of other forums, can you repost this message please. thanx!:smile:

statler salad

Reaction score
They are great - however, i'd much prefer to see photo-real images rather that cartoony drawings.. Just my opinion..