Complete FR dvd boxset for 50% off!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay, being that i find HIT's practice of only making season four available as part of the complete box set, i wanted to find a way that i could both get a hold of this while not giving HIT my "dollar vote" (or at least much less of one)

So here's what i decided - i bought myself a copy, but i'm burning myself a copy of the season 4 stuff and then letting another Muppet fan who wants the box set buy it from me for half price. This way, two people get to own the set (while HIT only gets money for one) plus someone who may not be able to afford full price can get it for half price as long as they don't mind it already being opened and viewed once!

Anytime i sell a cd, dvd, record, etc i always view/listen to it first to make sure it plays okay and given the packaging problems, this set is no exception! As many people report, mine came with some of the dvds loosened from their holders and some very minor scratches on them (though i've seen worse on dvds i've purchased that were secure in their case) I'm not expecting the minor scratches to affect playability, but like i say, i'm actually taking the time to view all 47+hours worth of these discs just to be on the safe side! I'm into season two now and so far everything plays in my dvd player just fine. But i'll keep any interested party updated. Plus, when i mail these to the new owner, i'm going to put each dvd in its own actual dvd envelope so they'll be more protected than they would otherwise would have been sent through the mail.

Anyone wanting to take me up on this may email me at dw_m@webtv.net and please mention Fraggle in your email heading so i don't delete it as spam. Total would be $70 (which would equal half of what i paid for mine plus money for shipping...assuming you're in the US of course!)

getup

Reaction score
wow, where did you buy yours so expensive? got mine for 89.99.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I was going to say that price seems a little high, half of most of the prices I've seen would be $50-40 :\

dwmckim

Reaction score
That's both half off the total price i paid (with our lovely AZ 8.3% sales tax!) plus remember i've also ADDED the shipping costs to the total (instead of saying it's "x" dollars plus go ahead and add this much more for shipping) - so that's all the math done for you after taxes and shipping all in there!)