25th Anniversary Follow That Bird Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My favorite moment in FTB, even if it's a little sad, is when Big Bird is leaving and Maria yells, "Don't forget, Big Bird, we love you!" The music is so melancholy at that moment. ::sniff::

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree. I don't think "new" footage with the characters would be cool. Like, I would be worried that they would interview Elmo on what he thought or something!
Any old footage would have to still exist, and not be tossed aside. Remember, these movies were made before the idea of keeping footage for special features existed.... why does a film like, let's say Van Wilder 2: Rise of Taj has hours of footage? Because the film is made into a DVD before they even release it... so they hang on to all the idiotic bloopers where everyone flubs their lines and falls over stuff and every single scene that didn't need to be seen no matter what.

All I'm saying, new special features, old special features... as long as they take this directly from the film print, and not just some video tape they had lying around, I'll be happy.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wonder what Elmo would say in an interview considering his small part in the film:

"::sigh:: All Elmo did was stand in a window at the end! Elmo coulda be a contender!" Hehe

getup

Reaction score
today is the first i've heard of this release. i will gladly replace my old full frame copy with this new remastered widescreen copy. i'm not really expecting much on the bonus features as it's a single disc and amazon is selling it for 13.99 .

getup

Reaction score
oh yeah...and i wouldn't really even mind if elmo in grouchland was never mentioned again and possibly erased from existence. no offense to the elmo lovers, but when i saw that movie i wanted to cry. far from the quality of follow that bird.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
i'm not really expecting much on the bonus features as it's a single disc and amazon is selling it for 13.99
Let us not forget, though, how incredible the Special Edition Emett Otter DVD is (sans the sans of Kermit :smile: ) for a whopping price of only $9.99.

And we already know Follow that Bird will deliver on the Frog!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
This IS great news...i already have the FTB dvd WB put out in 2002...but THIS one looks awesome, i plan on getting this new dvd...but Elmo on the cover..ehhhh:concern:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This IS great news...i already have the FTB dvd WB put out in 2002...but THIS one looks awesome, i plan on getting this new dvd...but Elmo on the cover..ehhhh:concern:
At least he's quiet and in the corner. :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.