The MuppetCast - Show #89 - Letters to Santa

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
I don't know if others have had the problem, but for what ever reason iTunes seems to offer the podcast a number of days after I see the episode of the Muppetcast has been posted.

Is this due to Steve doing the RSS update a little later or maybe an issue with iTunes.

Anyhow, I grabbed the episode right off the Muppetcast site and will be listening during my holiday travels today.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I just finished listening to the show. AMAZING!

It's so great to know that the Muppets are in such good hands; the writers sound just like us, Muppet fanatics with passion! I couldn't feel better about leaving the writing to them; they did a great job in LTS and you can tell that they will do all they can to keep the Muppets alive as we all know them to be, and after worrying for the past few years, it feels so good to be put at ease.

Just an absolutely wonderful episode Steve. I hope you and your family have a great holiday!

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
Steve,

TREMENDOUS show. The stuff with Paul Williams only got me even more excited to see the show tomorrow at the Goodspeed. Honestly, your presentation of the program made it like having a DVD Commentary track at our disposal. I got home after listening in my car while running errands and found that I had to watch Letters to Santa AND Emmett Otter during the course of the night.

Keep up the amazing work in 2009 and I hope your family had a wonderful holiday!