Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I emailed Lithiumbrain on Friday asking him how shipping out went, stating that you guys here were all anxious to know.

I haven't heard anything back from him yet.
I will keep you all updated as I hear more.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would suggest that nobody send anymore money till people's orders get forfilled from the first order.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I suggest to anyone who has payed with paypal, try to get your money back asap. This seller sounds like shady character. I hope you guys get your money. I have been burned before. not from lithbranium, but from two other people in the past. NOT FUN at ALL! I'm wishing for all of you.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's probably just the holiday season hindering things this time. It's an ambitious project. I expected it to take a while. It probably shouldn't have taken this long, but I'm committed.

Once EFX Rizzo's preorder is announced in a month or so I'll start to worry about this collar for Animal. I'll want all the posers looking their best by then. :halo::shifty::concern:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
For those out there that think lithiumbrain may be shady.
I will vouch for him at this point. It's true it would have been nice to have the collars by now, but keep in mind this was a side project on top of everday life.

I've been in pretty consistent contact with him over these past months as he's been working on them, and he's had a rough patch with a family member passing away amidst other things. Also, with this being a rather busy time for most people, I don't imagine he would have had much time to work on things. Even if he had the time to send them out now, I would rather he wait until the holiday season is over to avoid the parcel rush in the mail, what with late Christmas presents being sent and whatnot.
I would rather get this collar later than never.

As of now, I still have faith that he's completed these collars for us and will have them in the mail very soon, if he hasn't already already mailed them.

I will go with muppetperson's comment about sending him money for the second order. Personally, I wouldn't until the first round of collars comes in.

It's alright for me anyway, I still don't know what I'm going to chain my Animal to... :halo:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is not as though he needs time to complete them-they were completed and were due to be mailed out last Halloween, so he has had 2 months to try and get them posted.So the busyness of the Christmas season doesnt go down well, when it should of happened prior!I know he had good intentions to start off with, but I hope all the money he got hasnt set him astray.He is very quite now.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It is not as though he needs time to complete them-they were completed and were due to be mailed out last Halloween, so he has had 2 months to try and get them posted.So the busyness of the Christmas season doesnt go down well, when it should of happened prior!I know he had good intentions to start off with, but I hope all the money he got hasnt set him astray.He is very quite now.
He was waiting on supplies and was planning on getting them out but they technically weren't "complete" or "ready" to be mailed Halloween. Read back. Lithium's process has been more expedient and communicative than some companies tactics as of late. :wink:

It's interesting what parties get the benefit of a doubt and which ones don't. :rolleyes:

doc hopper

Reaction score
I'm still excited and looking forward to these. My only issue is that I actually moved since I ordered the collar and have a new address. So I hope Lithiumbrain got my email about the change of address!